Friday, August 24, 2012

Rock it like a Rock Star!

I have a new mantra for my new role as a Technology Facilitator in Edgecombe County.  We are blazing new trails and redefining how we do technology business here in the district.  My colleagues and myself are no longer stationed at the high schools.  We are now housed at the Bridgers Building in room 212.  Our job is now to provide technology training to all staff in the district.  Wow!  What a task!  But it's one I am so excited to take on!

Today, a survey was sent out to all school staff asking for what kind or training you want/need.  We are going to use this information to drive what we offer this school year.  Look for another survey around Christmas so we can update our offerings.

I am so excited to be a part of the tech team here at ECPS!  Please know that if I can help you in any way where technology is concerned, I am an email or a phone call away!  Don't hesitate to call me at (252) 883-2620 or email me at mpowell@ecps.us.  There are no "stupid" questions, so go ahead and ask!

Let's get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment